Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kenneasaw Pigs and Peaches 30 days out

We do as well. Are you vending this year?
No vending. It makes the event all work and no fun.

Kennesaw was my very first comp back in 2007 when it was over at The Depot. Cooked ribs only (no backyard division back then) by myself. Didn't get DAL because another team didn't show and they scored him all zero's. :clap:

I will probably never vend at Kennesaw again so I can enjoy one of the best comps in the southeast.

We are planning a little party Friday night so you and any other Brethren need to stop by and have a drink and something to eat.

Cool. Kenneasaw is the best comp that I've been in hands down.

Hogz Gone Wild will be there....this was the comp I went to last year where I decided to do Competition BBQ....30 days later, we won GC in backyard at Canton.

JMS is there every year at the bottom of the hill. I'll probably drop the trailer Thursday evening for setup Friday morning.

The Pig Lebowski will be rolling in hot on Thursday with a full crew. 50/50 chance on bowling alley making it to this contest. 100% chance that things will get rowdy! Stop on by whenever..

Smokin Hoss will be rolling in on thursday. Hoping its not as hot as it was last year. Looking forward to the bowling alley for sure. Lol, yeah it draws a crowd ...

Smokin Hoss (aka) Hot Sauce Hoss

I hope we can get in. Called and left a couple voice mails….waiting to hear back.

Hoss, do you bowl? :razz:

Saucy Swine and Bovine will be there in the backyard division

I hope we can get in. Called and left a couple voice mails….waiting to hear back.

Hoss, do you bowl? :razz:

When I saw Laurel on Friday, she said they had three Pro spaces left. Good luck!

Looks like we are out of luck this year, but we are on the waiting list.

Found out this morning that someone dropped and we’re in! I really wanted to cook this contest. See y’all in a couple of weeks.

The Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse crew will be putting on our annual free feed for sponsors, friends, etc. at the pavillion at the bottom of the hill Friday night as usual. Y'all come!

We will be there as well. Our site should be adjacent to Uncle Buds. Somebody needs to show Dave how to cook... :)

Back