• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Show your BBQ Area

I think there exists intricate, complicated levels of "RedNeckisms", albeit the most popular tend to deal with the quantity of both inoperable vehicles jacked up onto cinderblox and obsolete appliances one has in one's yard. Rest assured, however that I am indeed a card carrying RedNeck, lacking in both these seemingly inescapable RedNeck Status Quo Symbols...

Now, when I posted my cooking area, I forgot to include a little of the country flavor that I so enjoy from my Cooking Area.
Please allow me to share them with y'all.....

Spring and Summer....

Fall...

Winter....

carolina_sky.jpg

Holy crap N8man - Turn that crow call back on and reload !!!!!!

Ever crow hunted? that is one of the funest and funniest hunts you will ever do. Call them in (flocks like you have pictured) and shoot when in rangs, turn caller back on aqfter they fly away a halh mile and they come right back for more. They love a fight and can't resist the crow fight call.

Holy crap N8man - Turn that crow call back on and reload !!!!!!

Ever crow hunted? that is one of the funest and funniest hunts you will ever do. Call them in (flocks like you have pictured) and shoot when in rangs, turn caller back on aqfter they fly away a halh mile and they come right back for more. They love a fight and can't resist the crow fight call.

I try not to eat crow:becky:

Amrocks,

That is the single most amazing setup I've ever seen.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! DIY has nothin on you! That is flat down the nicest set-up I've seen, entertain much?

I can see right now I would need a taxi if you had us over. What a spread!:thumb:

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! DIY has nothin on you! That is flat down the nicest set-up I've seen, entertain much?

I can see right now I would need a taxi if you had us over. What a spread!:thumb:
Thanks! We try to entertain as much as we can :wink:

For now, just getting all my cooking equipment off the front porch to a 10X12 pavilion on cement behind the house. Will nice not having my porch so cluttered with Q essentials.

I will post pics soon, putting the metal roofing on tomorrow.

Pa,
how's that roof coming?

Pa,
how's that roof coming?

Funny you should ask, I have to admit as hot as it is I drank a few beers towards the end.

Now granted its nothing compared to yours but at least its off my front porch now and as you can see I have room to expand.

The little shed behind is my man cave and still undecided how I will add to it but keep getting great ideas from here.

Attachments

• _K013435.jpg
    _K013435.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 3,466
  • _K013436.jpg
    _K013436.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 3,456
Last edited:
Iam no fire marshal but some stuff here screams 911

Thats why I did not post until now, all this except the trailer TS120 was on my front porch, with BBQ matts under them. I feel better now and man does our porch look nice. Painted the railings and just the floor to go but so much nicer having a dedicated place for the Que.

Thanks! Well it took a little more than I expected but It looks a lot more expensive than it really is. I was able to make the most out of some cheaper materials. The "siding" on the back of the bar was made from fence pickets. I just cut the dog ears off and put it up just like wood siding. I made the cabinet doors out of damn ole PT pine and left over metal from the roof. The bar top is tile instead of solid stone or granite. The sink was reused from a kitchen upgrade. The dishwasher was a freebie -use to be a pull out of the pantry and roll up to the sink type. etc...

Ya I could tell from the pics that it was 1x6 fence pickets. I like the solid wall deal but we have some fierce winds here in the desert so I don't know if it would be ok without some lateral shear to help out with the wind load.

I really like the metal roof that was what I wanted to do. I was thinking of doing the bar out of metal studs and then doing stucco but I might go the rustic siding look like you did I think it will look better and might be less expensive.

Funny you should ask, I have to admit as hot as it is I drank a few beers towards the end.

Now granted its nothing compared to yours but at least its off my front porch now and as you can see I have room to expand.

The little shed behind is my man cave and still undecided how I will add to it but keep getting great ideas from here.

Looking damn good!!:thumb: Any thoughts on adding some power? Maybe a hanging fan or some lights... Maybe pull some tunes from the cave :becky:

Looking damn good!!:thumb: Any thoughts on adding some power? Maybe a hanging fan or some lights... Maybe pull some tunes from the cave :becky:

Yes, have both in the cave, just have to run some wire.
Have a frige in the garage, but thinking of adding one to the cave to save a few steps.

The TS120 will not be under the shelter except for winter, just wanted to make sure she would fit.

Nice set up,I grew up in San Leandro,I am right outside of Memphis now. I miss Cali. a lot of my High school friends live in Livermore. Jay

Man this thread is inspiring. Having had to stuff three cookers on my small deck off the kitchen and cook in inclement weather over the years, I decided this year was the year to build something. Nothing on the level of AMROCKS' masterpiece, something more along the lines of using what's available to start.

I plan on cutting out some sod in my lawn out back, then cutting down some 8 or 10 inch trees on a friend's property for the pillars. Going to mount the tree trunks on pier blocks and use a couple glue lams for cross members. From there, not sure how I will finish it, thinking of just using tree branches to make faux truss supports, maybe redneck it up a little and have it clean, but rustic with some corrugated steel roofing, indirect lighting and hidden speakers for the tunes.

Back