Deal or No deal?

R

rescue_ranger

Hey Brothers and sisters what do you think of this for a CL deal?

protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Weber 22 1/2" kettle w/lid holder, therm, gourmet sear grate, ash can - $75 (Midlothian)

Date: 2011-05-02, 6:02PM EDT
Reply to: sale-natnd-2358813643@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Weber lid thermometer and lid bale assembly along with the one touch gold ash catcher. Also includes the gourmet sear grate. Selling to make room for a larger charcoal grill.

Grill is in excellent condition!

would like to know your opion please!
Thanks
RR

Looks like a deal to me. That looks like a One Touch Gold with the new cast iron grate insert. The OTG is around $125 online and the grate system is another $50 - $60. They should have a regular grate insert that can be used in place of the cast iron insert.

The lid holder was on the older master touches. Those had a silver ash catcher, not the newer black.

It also appears that the lid thermometer was added on as well. The thermometers that were on the old master touches were different and practically next to the top lid. I also think the lid holder may have been added on afterwards.

Then again, it looks like the new master touches that are sold in Europe. So who knows?? I'm kind of baffled. :confused:

It belongs to a feller that posted in the "Trading Post" 22.5 OTG with Sear grate $75 Midlothian VA on TVWBB forum, it is modded with temp gauge and lid bail. He talks like he would take less, wish I lived close by.

He's done all the mods and added the sweeteners-what are you waiting for?? The thermometer and lid holder is an add on from a Performer rehab.

I can't believe he's having a hard time selling it-it would be on my deck waiting for a Cajun Bandit conversion!

sealed the deal I pick it up Saturday morning will post pics after I get her set up. Thanks everyone for the input much appreciated brothers
RR / Mike

Back