Gauging Interest: 100% Kona Coffee

I would be interested depending on when it is offered. I've got some of the Roastin' Ronnie's on the way already, and I would hate to have either this or what I ordered sitting around for very long.

I would be interested depending on when it is offered. I've got some of the Roastin' Ronnie's on the way already, and I would hate to have either this or what I ordered sitting around for very long.

Not a problem with me. I go through GOOD coffee like a bag of sugar donuts.

I'm in Ron-O. Never tried 100% Kona. Sounds great.:cool:

OK.... It sounds like there is enough interest to make it worth while. I'mm talk to the owner of the farm and get an order in place. Based on my schedule it will be three or four weeks before I have time to roast this, so hopefully that timing works for those of you who were concerned. Also, if this round goes well I can get more any time.

OK.... It sounds like there is enough interest to make it worth while. I'mm talk to the owner of the farm and get an order in place. Based on my schedule it will be three or four weeks before I have time to roast this, so hopefully that timing works for those of you who were concerned. Also, if this round goes well I can get more any time.

Give us a good head's up. I may be interested in a couple of bags at that time.

I'm not dismissing rons credentials or anything. I just got into doing the coffee thing. I'm just trying to learn a little more about it. I've purchased some off of amazon and wasnt impressed and now I know why lol.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Ron,

This sounds great and I would definitely be interested.

I'm not sure that I have had Kona coffee since I brought some back with me from Kona on my honeymoon, going on 25 years.

OK... It sounds like 20 bags so far. I'll order the coffee in the next couple of days. Based on my travel schedule I won't be roasting this until mid-Feb. I'll post a new thread here before roasting to remind everyone.

Thanks!

If not too late, i'd like a bag too. Received the Holiday Blend 2010 today & it is primo stuff.

Two bags for me too please, if there is any room left. The 2 bags I have now won't last too long, especially since I'm sharing some with others who may in turn buy more from you on future offers.:thumb: Do you need PM's and all that now, or after you get the beans in?

Once I get the beans and roast it then I'll get payment info, etc.

I'm more a fan of the Kauai coffee actually. I had it when in Kona...which is strange. Very hard to get here. Significantly more mild though.

Hi Ron, ecode and I want Kona. I think we'd prefer the green beans though as we have a roaster. I don't know what your pricing is for that and I'm too lazy to search. :rolleyes:

Back