I Better Hide The Checkbook and Credit Card Because...

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
cabellas-1.jpg

... my Cabelas Food Processing Catalog was in the mailbox. Ooooh, Ahhhh. :biggrin:

I briefly looked a two pages, one had a fermenting crock that looked cool, and the other page had a $6000 walk in cooler, that was definitely cool.

Yep I got that in the mail the other day, has a lot of good things in it

I just got the "Home and Cabin" edition. Must not be on the preferred list!

WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY must you torture us this way?????

Just the front cover is enough to make me giddy. How many pages are inside?

Perfect thread title, one could go crazy with that and a credit card in hand. I just went and ordered one for myself...thanks for posting this.

Just the front cover is enough to make me giddy. How many pages are inside?

It's 67 pages. A lot of nice equipment and smaller gadgets.

That crock on the lower part of the picture right below the word "FOOD" is a fermentation crock made by Harsch; that caught my eye. They also had some hi temp cheese for putting in sausage and game sticks, I need to look into this.....never heard of such a thing.

Oh yeah a 1/2 gallon of liquid smoke is only $20. :rolleyes:

Yep, Harsch crocks are the best. I've thought about getting one for a couple years, just haven't pulled the trigger. I'm still using these homemade fermentation jars I made a couple years back. They work good enough.
pickles_starting_small.jpg

That wine press on the cover is calling to me as well.

i know the feeling... we were in gander mountain & camping world yesterday.i had to leave the wallet w/(gulp)the war dept.:shock:.

I just got the "Home and Cabin" edition. Must not be on the preferred list!

I know a guy that is a huge hunter - the type that goes on safaris and has zebra mounts in his house. Anyway he spends so much there, his Cabela catalogues come leather bound with gold embossing. No kidding.

yup, got mine as well and promptly used up about a hundred bucks worth of points from my Cabela's visa card! :)

Back