10th Annual New Holland Summerfest

Smokin' Gnome BBQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
August 28 & 29, thats right the forms hit the mail box today!! Same as last year as far as getting on the waithing list..See you all there!!

Sal

The bid for a three-peat sausage victory begins! Can't wait.

Looks like I'll miss it again this year. That's the beginning our our week in NC.

The bid for a three-peat sausage victory begins! Can't wait.
Gonna try and give ya a run at the sausage category,, took 9th last year,, and that was my first time making my own sausage,, can only improve on that..lol.. Wouldn't miss New Holland,, great venue, and great run contest.

I know this contest is a sell out every year. What's the story with the waiting list?

I know this contest is a sell out every year. What's the story with the waiting list?

Send in your app. If a team that was there last year does not enter again they start going from 1st on the wait list. Get your app in early. We were 6th on the list and got in last year.

Can't wait, I already put it in my schedule. See you all there if not before.

Yep, hope to see you there, Giggler. Can't beat the walk to turn-ins and the neighbors are great! :)

I think i was 9th on the waiting list last year and got in. If I had to choose 1 contest a year to do it would be this one

I think i was 9th on the waiting list last year and got in. If I had to choose 1 contest a year to do it would be this one

wow what a dump from the reigning 13th pl chick winner about Sayville LOL

got our application today,,, sending it back in tomorrow,, don't want to be on the waiting list again...

You are only saying that because some Bozo trimmed your chicken last year!:wink:
That is a bonus but I would still hold to my statement regardless. Hopefully I can get thet guy drunk enough to do it again this year:biggrin: If only I could remember the poison that worked last year:wink:

Are the apps only going out to last year teams first? When will we see them on the web?

they do go out to the teams from last year first, they have till April 1st to get their entry fee in, after that they go to those who sent in there app and checks.Probably pop up on the web site in the next couple of weeks.

That is a bonus but I would still hold to my statement regardless. Hopefully I can get thet guy drunk enough to do it again this year:biggrin: If only I could remember the poison that worked last year:wink:

I think the prefered poison is Yingling Lager if I remember correctly. he also like fine cigars..

I do believe it something stronger. Thanks for the tip on the cigars that will help me to lure him to my camp

We'll have plenty of cigars. Sled, what time did that buffet close last year? Gay-nome and I want to get a post-awards dinner together for those who are staying Sat night. I'm not going back to that slow arse diner.

Back