Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Yardley 6/6 - 6/7

R2-BQ is in I will be there Friday morning first thing then off to great adventure for the day

And what would Yardley be without the Polocks? We're In!

Team BigBarryQ will be there in the afternoon.

First time at the comp!!

Sled, Can I go to the amusement park with you???

Just kidding. Will move you stuff if the site is better. Scott

Swamp Pit is in, some of us will be there Friday morning, other Saturday morning :biggrin:

The Backyard All-Stars will be there. Jim, Kelly and I are gonna show up as early as possible. Even though I moved, I'm still less than 15 minutes away. I can't wait (to get our asses kicked since we haven't cooked anything decent since October)! :-D
If anyone needs help with anything, let me know.

I could use some help. tell sled the penguins bite:grin:

No BBQ on the Farm for me this year, I was laid off and don't have room for it in my budget.

I may stop by to check out the event as a spectator though.

Good luck to everyone!

Scott

I was signed up but had to bow out because of work that Sunday.:mad: No joint Sled/SIDE birthday bash this year.

Going to try a double header though with Grilling on the Bay then rush to Belmont Stakes for the possible Triple Crown race.

I was signed up but had to bow out because of work that Sunday.:mad: No joint Sled/SIDE birthday bash this year.

Going to try a double header though with Grilling on the Bay then rush to Belmont Stakes for the possible Triple Crown race.
You suck.We all know the real deal that you chose grillin on the bay over yardley and the birthday celebration I think you should now forfeit your birthday and have nobody acknowledge it as punishment. This will not be forgotten

You suck.We all know the real deal that you chose grillin on the bay over yardley and the birthday celebration I think you should now forfeit your birthday and have nobody acknowledge it as punishment. This will not be forgotten

I agree with Steve. One of the reasons I agreed we go to Yardley was the joint Sled/Side birthday bash. No hug for you.

I agree with Steve. One of the reasons I agreed we go to Yardley was the joint Sled/Side birthday bash. No hug for you.

If I wasn't worried about losing my new job by disappearing to PA two days before a three day trade show I'm in charge of, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Sorry I ruined the plans.

Back