CyberQ WiFi Web Service Info (Super Nerdy)

Hey Everyone,

Here are some screenshots from the latest version off the bbq remote app from my iphone.I have been doing some beta testing for them and the new version is going to be available shortly

bbq_stats_zps3a2aec67.jpg

bbq_settings_open_zpsb1620ae5.jpg

bbq_settings_closed_zps4ea04a00.jpg

bbq_pit_setup_zpsacb5fe65.jpg

bbq_home_zpsfac93579.jpg

Any progress on this app ?? I thought it was supposed to be out by April ? Was told they had got tied up in another project , but we're almost ready to submit it to apple . Holding off on buying a cyber q until there an app for it on iPhone .

I emailed the developers of the iPhone app and they say it'll be available soon , there just hammering out some final details to make it as easy as possible to set-up and configure ...

I emailed the developers of the iPhone app and they say it'll be available soon , there just hammering out some final details to make it as easy as possible to set-up and configure ...

Thanks for the update.. I've been waiting hopefully for months! :D And now it's bbq season!

Sent another email and looks like well have to wait some more :( .. Here's what I got ..

The app should be done soon, we had to send the Wifi Guru back and are now waiting to finalize some testing once the device comes back.

FYI, The Tappecue is ready for market and taking advanced orders to be delivered before Father's Day. I have been working with an advanced unit for some time and prefer this unit over the CyberQ Wifi as this works with my mobile hot spot and my CyberQ did not work with the mobile hotspot. And there is a Apple phone and iPAD app developed as well as Android. There is also a feature where the system will email you an output for each of your sessions. There is a special offer ($149 vrs the regular price of $199 starting June 1) for orders placed before May 31st. If interested go to this link and order yours http://www.innovating-solutions.com...ail&utm_term=0_6f61899990-b276d05f65-52163929

What size blowers does this unit have available? Does it have some advanced features such as ramp mode etc.?

FYI, The Tappecue is ready for market and taking advanced orders to be delivered before Father's Day. I have been working with an advanced unit for some time and prefer this unit over the CyberQ Wifi as this works with my mobile hot spot and my CyberQ did not work with the mobile hotspot. And there is a Apple phone and iPAD app developed as well as Android. There is also a feature where the system will email you an output for each of your sessions. There is a special offer ($149 vrs the regular price of $199 starting June 1) for orders placed before May 31st. If interested go to this link and order yours http://www.innovating-solutions.com...ail&utm_term=0_6f61899990-b276d05f65-52163929

What size blowers does this unit have available? Does it have some advanced features such as ramp mode etc.?
From what I'm reading this Tappecue unit is a temperature monitoring device, rather just a temp control device. So no fan control.

Last edited:

Looks like an interesting unit but it's not a replacement for the Cyber-Q Wifi. Tappecue is a wifi thermometer, not a temperature control system.

Sent another email and looks like well have to wait some more :( .. Here's what I got ..

The app should be done soon, we had to send the Wifi Guru back and are now waiting to finalize some testing once the device comes back.

Damn - I wonder why they had to send it back? Maybe it was just a 6 month demo or something...

Add blower control, and this could be an interesting unit!

Add blower control, and this could be an interesting unit!

I think so too. A Pro version of the Tappecue is on the drawing board with temperature "control" options to be able to control a fan as well as an interface for a pellet control. However, right now you will have to use your wife/kid/neighbor/pet to control the temp if you're using the Tappecue and are away from the smoker. What other smoker setups is there interest in and what other features are wanted?

I have the cyberQ wi fi and was able to get into infrastructure mode after some support.
Sure is easier to access the pages from iPhone or ipad or desktop vs ad hoc mode!

My question is: Is anyone here able to access your home LAN from outside to monitor and set the CyberQ? I need some schooling on that. I also can't get the email function to work and have followed the tuts here. I am using an AirPort Extreme as my router. Any help appreciated.

Back