logo

greetings from new york

Status
Not open for further replies.

early mornin' smokin'

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Whats up guys, love the site, more importantly, what you stand for. Good ole southern cooking. I know i know, a guy from new york cant cook bbq, but i give it my best. im a 26 year old xray tech. Been a cook for 10 years so im not a newbie at this. Ive got a pro bbq excel 20" with 3 stackers, weber performer 22 1/2, another 221/2 kettle, and a home depot special brinkmann charcoal smoker, i call it the file cabinet.

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the forum. Many will follow with their greeting and hope you'll post often and hang out in the chat room once in a while!

Last edited:
New York City....................get a rope!!!:p

Welcome!! I'm glad you explained you're an xray tech.........I thought your user name had something to do with smoking x rats!:-D

be sure to post lots of pron!

I know i know, a guy from new york cant cook bbq...
:lol:

Yeah, I've heard about you New York wannabees... :twisted:

Welcome aboard, my northeastern brother! But a word of warning: this thread's gonna get hot quick. Seems like there are a few of your NY neighbors who think they can cook. :biggrin:

Welocme. i sure do make believe that I can cook BBQ. ARe you coming to "The Battle" in Sayville the weekend of OCt 25-26?

I've heard people in New York can cook. As a matter of fact there's lots of 13th Place Chicken in New York.

Welcome!

Welcome to The Brethren. Grab a cold one, have a seat, and stay a while.

Be sure to stop by and see us in Sayville the weekend before Halloween.

Mets and Cards hmmmmmmm I see I rivalry here but is not Q. Welcome to our happy home and feel welcome!

Welcome aboard.....was up in Rochester last week....had some darn good que at Dinosaur BBQ.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back