BBQ Pitmaster University in Staten Island NY

8/16 is Hudson Valley but I might be able to make the one in July........

Who is this guy? What are his credentials? What has he accomplished besides being a MIM certified judge?

$75 does sound cheap and you usually get what you pay for. Dinner included too. Sounds like a low risk undertaking. Report back on the class and take plenty of pics. Hope it works out well.

Steve has a bbq team called “Fuhgeddaboutit” bbq and owns the waterfront alehouse.I dont see it being touted as a "competition" class but rather just an introduction to BBQ itself

Called to register for the July class and the person who answered the phone had no idea what I was talking about. They will be calling me back. This is not a good sign.

The one to register 718-351-1611 Ext. 245. They left my name with the person who is supposedly in charge of registration and she is supposed to call me back.

Got registered for the July 19th class the other day. I had to get in touch with Smokin' Joe who got things all cleared up at Staten Island Historical Society. They called me and got me all signed up. They asked if I knew anyone else who wanted to go. So if you want to go give them a call.

Back