Cudos to ThermoWorks

dadsr4

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I emailed them about an error display on my RT301WA Digital Thermometer.
They responded quickly and advised me to remove the battery for a while, then reinstall it to see if that would solve the problem. I tried that and still had an error message. I emailed them back, mentioning that I no longer had the receipt. I received an email stating that they looked up my order and were shipping me a new unit. They are a class act.

I had a 3 month old thermapen that cracked. I emailed them and had a replacement unit within a week. Excellent customer service.

We just had a themapen less then a year old quite working. Emailed today, hopefully we will hear equally good news.

We had another therapen that we bought in June 2013 that it only reads temp to the degree, not the tenth degree like our slightly older one? Is this an error? Is there a way to set it to the tenth degree?

Eggspert

I had the same unit with the same problem ("LLLL") - I emailed them a picture of the display, and then decided to call the customer service number (I was too impatient to wait for the response over a long holiday weekend). They put a new one in the mail the same day. Great service!

I ended up upgrading to the Thermapen shortly thereafter . . . ;)

Thermapen Tenths of a Degree

We just had a themapen less then a year old quite working. Emailed today, hopefully we will hear equally good news.

We had another therapen that we bought in June 2013 that it only reads temp to the degree, not the tenth degree like our slightly older one? Is this an error? Is there a way to set it to the tenth degree?

Eggspert

Check out this link! It'll show you how to adjust your Thermapen to show tenths, or turn tenths off - if that's more to your liking.

http://www.thermoworks.com/learning/thermapen101_customizing_your_thermapen.html

Back