• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

my first pr0n post

okiej

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
This is one part of several cooks last week for my daughters wedding Saturday night. We fed about 150 people over 50# cooked meat. They ate everything we had. Lots of compliments. The picture that looks like a foiled baked potato with a thermometer in it is actually the piece of brisket I cut off against the grain before cooking along with another flap I didn't like. I wrapped them in foil and after a couple hour started probing them to see when they felt probe tender. Then I sliced them and they were perfect at 203 with this particular brisket and thermometer. That was my target for the brisket. I went a little over but it was ok. Not sure if that's a good indicator normally. It was just an experiment.

Last edited:
I don't think I have ever had good Q at a wedding! Looks like you nailed it!

First, Welcome!
Second, Congratulations on you're daughter's wedding and feeding them all. That's a contribution.:thumb:

Great Pr0n, looks really good thanks for sharing.:clap2:

Welcome to the addiction!

Great looking cook and I bet your daughter is proud of daddy's cooking talent.

Congratulations to the new bride.

Next problem, how do you follow up a big feast like that?

Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to like this place. This is 2 daughters I have cooked for their weddings. My 3rd and final daughter is getting married about 1 year from now. There are several restaurants in her Future husbands family and I am told they want to cater that one. Ok by me. Feeding 150-200 people is a lot of work. I'll watch next time!

Awesome looking food. I think something is over cooked at 2025 degrees......IM KIDDING! Great food.

Back