Sriracha Asian Smoked Wings

Welcome to the forum. Nicely done wings. I love sriracha sauce but up until now have just added it to the basic butter/hot sauce mixture for wings. I think I'll give yours a shot!

Labor Day Weekend for me, that looks like a candidate for my search for super exotic chicken spice/rub.

I too love sriracha. There is a wing joint near me that makes several pretty good wing recipes. They do a sriracha sauce wing-that recipe (which he won't tell ) is the first thing in my life thats been too hot for me to eat.

i made these tonight....were FABULOUS.

i used what I had on hand: i had blackberry preserves (about 1c), some duck sauce, and some strawberry jam (cleaned out the frig lol).

I also halfed the sriracha because my wife is a bit sensitive to heat.

Very nice. To add to the heat, my recipe calls for soaking the parts in Siracha from 8 to 24 hours- mild to wild. Since the heat is in the meat, each bite intensifies. I use a sweet sauce to sweeten the heat. I plan on trying the glaze. Looks tasty. Steve

I gave the recipe a try last night, except I substituted Plum preserves for the Orange Marmalade. The taste was out of this world. Thanks for a great idea.

wings.jpg

Awesome looking wings! I will be using that sauce tomorrow night on UDS drumsticks. I wanted to go with something sweet and spicy. Love sriracha! Can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing brother.

Bump...cooking up the sauce in two minutes! Got my drumsticks about 3/4 of the way through, UDS rocking as always. Happy New Year Farkers.

What are you calling a mild jalapeno rub? Is this something you made or is it commercially available? If you made it would you care to share the recipe as I would like to duplicate your process. Thanks for posting.

Back