NoCents Midi or SpitJack Mag?

PimpSmoke

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Finally killed my last good injector at the Dells and have to invest in a new one. The cajun ones are fine for at home, but when I'm at comps I seem to be rougher on the injector.

Anyways I was looking at the NoCents Midi or the SpitJack Magnum

Anybody have any experience with either? Besides working well, I would trade a little more time injecting to get an injector that will last a few months or years?

If not those, anyone know where I can get the all steel ones?

I actually have both. I like the nocents because of the ability to inject large quantities of meat with ease. The spitJack is asolid piece and works well. I belive I would just make a nocents clone vs. buying another one. much cheaper considering its just a pump sprayer with a needle.

spitjack customer service is the best. I cracked the plastic tube on mine and called to purchase a replacement. The next day I had a new one in the mailbox no charge.

I have the nocents unit - bought it for this year's season - I've been VERY happy with it for injecting butts and briskets...works like a charm. No complaints here.

Spitjack for sure, excellant quality, great service, perfect for everything except a large hog.

All the littel things that add up. Why not just get a cheap one from wal mart, it does the same thing. All these little fancy gadgets will not make you win. Save your money got to wal mart. 2.99

All the littel things that add up. Why not just get a cheap one from wal mart, it does the same thing. All these little fancy gadgets will not make you win. Save your money got to wal mart. 2.99

I'm getting tired of breaking them. I would invest a coupla bucks if it would last at least through a season.

Weakest thing on the cheap ones for me is the ferrule the needle screws into. They always crack or strip out, so when you try to inject, the fluid just shoots out the broken ferrule.

Wow, I don't know that I push that much solution to need one of those.

Finally killed my last good injector at the Dells and have to invest in a new one. The cajun ones are fine for at home, but when I'm at comps I seem to be rougher on the injector.

Anyways I was looking at the NoCents Midi or the SpitJack Magnum

Anybody have any experience with either? Besides working well, I would trade a little more time injecting to get an injector that will last a few months or years?

If not those, anyone know where I can get the all steel ones?

Have had a spit jack for years, good tool but wish there was a smaller dia needle. If I was cooking more maybe would get the Nocents injector(or make one)--but have been using a reg hypo syringe/14gauge needle--works great and is only a couple bucks at fleet farm etc

nicee seeing you and the young'un in 'the dells'

Have had a spit jack for years, good tool but wish there was a smaller dia needle. If I was cooking more maybe would get the Nocents injector(or make one)--but have been using a reg hypo syringe/14gauge needle--works great and is only a couple bucks at fleet farm etc

nicee seeing you and the young'un in 'the dells'

Nice seeing you too Buzz, I just wish I had more time to socialize. I couldn't find my butt with both hands all weekend and the little one was with her grandmother most of the time. That and my PB was really interested in some of the nicer cookers out there, so I was giving him the tour.

It just occured to me I didn't do the rounds with her and make introductions.:doh: One of these days I'll have a cooker I don't have to babysit so close. Oh well, there are more comps, see you out there!

Back