Opens tomorrow!

foppa78

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I heard that the new Ployboys restaurant is set to open tomorrow. Since I live real close I thought I would swing by and take a look. The place looks fantastic. My picture doesn't do it justice. Sure hope I have time tomorrow to try it out.

mBf6WtF.jpg

Wow, that does look great.

Best of luck to Todd and crew, what a project!

This is great to see people we support on this forum and Pitmaster's that make it. The man makes some top notch rubs that has been kicking butt for at LEAST CLOSE to a decade know on the BBQ Competition Circuit as well as our Backyards.

Hats off and Congrats from Kentucky and I will one day eat there and continue to buy your product.... I LOVE the Yardbird mixed with Honey Powder!

Located at 3111 SW Missouri 7, Blue Springs, Missouri 64015 on the eastern edge of KC MO.

Their Facebook page. LINK

EDIT: The building used to be Mitchell & Associates. Google Maps coords = 38.988569,-94.273908

can you post the address?

I did a google search that I believe showed an incorrect address in a news article. I think the correct address is 3111 SW Missouri 7
Blue Springs, Missouri 64015. That is what is listed on their FB page even though the FB map appears to be wrong.

I stopped by earlier today. The building looks fantastic, inside and out. They did a great job. The staff was friendly and the food was awesome. I had the burnt end basket with beans and mac and cheese. It was great. My wife also tried their sweet potato fries which were also very good. Looking forward to going back.

Xh47WVP.jpg

Back