My first PBC mod

I fixed that for you...

:becky:

You fixed what? Pitmaster's man love/hate for patoidaddio? That would be great b/c it's I think everyone's getting tired of it. D'oh! Did I just say that? Where are you little Richard! J/j, lol, :p

Ps, big poppas bottle opener works on the wsm 22 as well ;). (Also, I woulda considered a bps uds if he sold a finished product, or the kit included a drum.

Just curious- why is the bps kit so expensive? Bc it uses stianless parts or something? I mean, I've heard of uds's being build for under 20 or 30 bucks w/everything, and most seem to be under 50 or 75. I could understand if it had the charcoal basket like in the pbc or it were priced between 50 and 100, but he basket just looked a little flimsy...

Then again, everyone who's made one has seemed very happy with it, so I don't know.

Last edited:
Instead of grommets, just cut a notch in the lip of the drum for the probe wire to rest in. That way you don't have to bother with sliding the proves in and out. Just stick it in the meat, place meat in cooker, wire in the notch, and put the lid on.

Instead of grommets, just cut a notch in the lip of the drum for the probe wire to rest in. That way you don't have to bother with sliding the proves in and out. Just stick it in the meat, place meat in cooker, wire in the notch, and put the lid on.

I've seen that mod, it's a great mod, think I'm gonna try that on my mini wsm

Back