MERRY CHRISTMAS Bretheren!

Drh7003

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was up early so I thought I would wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
WHATCHA COOKIN' TODAY?

We are doing a tradional ham in the oven...:(

Merry Christmas!

I am going to be smoking a turkey today, cannot wait.

Merry Christmas! No cook today. Reheating pulled pork from earlier cook.

Good morning early birds and Merry Christmas!! Got a 15 lb brisket waiting for a chimney starter. Butt ass cold and windy but for some reason I still feel compelled to get up way before any normal human should be up on this day to produce the finest meat anyone at our Christmas dinner has ever put in their mouth. Have a great day everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Turkey breasts ala Franklin...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 49
Merry Christmas!! Smokin a turkey breast using Patio Daddio's brine for the first time.

Merry Christmas, we will cook breakfast and thats about it. We have to back home today, which is a 4 hour trip.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Merry Christmas Will be reheating a cheese steak for dinner. Had my X Mas dinner last Sat. My D-I-L cooked a prime rib- a tad over cooked but stll very good. She also did some burgundy mushrooms and roasted brussel sprouts with a reduced balsamic glaze, scallop potatoes, and a burbon butter and cream sauce for the beef. It was a fabulous meal

Merry Christmas Will be reheating a cheese steak for dinner. Had my X Mas dinner last Sat. My D-I-L cooked a prime rib- a tad over cooked but stll very good. She also did some burgundy mushrooms and roasted brussel sprouts with a reduced balsamic glaze, scallop potatoes, and a burbon butter and cream sauce for the beef. It was a fabulous meal

That's a GREAT Pennsylvania dinner...gotta love cheesesteak!

Got invited to our Son's in-laws to be. My first time not cooking Xmas dinner in 35 years. Did a packer and a pastrami yesterday for the wifes's family. 20deg weather a bit challenging on the WSM but both came out great. Merry Christmas to all!

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

Merry Christmas! Doing a prime rib on the weber kettle today!

Merry Christmas to all! Rotissing a rib roast today.

Merry Christmas to all you dudes and dudette's!!!!!...You folks have HELPED me tremendously in my cooking.....and "ain't" that what it's all about!! All the health, wealth and happiness (SMOKE) to you and your's this coming year.....

Merry Christmas!

We are eating leftovers from last night (Christmas Eve).

Bob

Merry Christmas Brethren! Kids just got done opening their gifts and all is well in the Gasket household. Now I'm off to go cook our traditional Christmas ham with the usual fixin's. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

Back