Good news for Jumbo Joe owners

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For those that would like to build a Mini WSM out of their Jumbos i think i might have some great news. I found a pot that looks like it has the exact measurements to fit the JJ perfectly and it's stainless steel also.

Top outside diameter of the pot is 18.5" and the bottom is 17.5" and 19" tall. It also has a lid which which with some modifications will be the "steamer" diffuser rack. If turns out to be correct which should be because i had the seller take the measurements for me then the lid will fit perfect and it will fit into the base of the joe perfect.

As soon as it comes in the mail i'll update this thread or do another one of the build.

I love my sjg mini and this will be the perfect companion to go with it.

:pop2: Watching for the build.

Well now. That makes it close to the same size as the 18.5 WSM, doesn't it? But, in your case, about half price of retail for the WSM. Keep posting, and thanks!

Well now. That makes it close to the same size as the 18.5 WSM, doesn't it? But, in your case, about half price of retail for the WSM. Keep posting, and thanks!

dequerre yep and IMO better because it's more air tight (no door) and i'll have a better therm with it. I'm excited to get this thing done but the darn pot has to get shipped to me first. :whoo:

Just what I have been waiting to hear.How do I subscribe to this post? Thank you.

Can't wait to see your build. I picked up a JJ for $30 at Target, a few weeks ago.

$50-$100 used on CL.

That is location dependent. Glad to see you are able to get such an awesome score for one in your area :clap2:

Unfortunately used ones don't go for much less than $150 where I live. I will be watching this closely !

Thanks for that update. I am anxiously waiting to see the results.

Back