• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Happy MOINK Ball Day everyone! I hope you all are having, and/or will have a MOINKy day!:cool:

Today I recruited some help to make my MOINK.
me_and_helper.jpg

But, then she had to go do diaper duty leaving the rest of the work to me.

It's just me and Lucy at home for dinner tonight. So I did not make a ton of MOINK. Just enough for me tonight, and some leftovers for tomorrow. I have always heard leftover MOINK is very useful, but having never had any around before I have never been able to try it myself.

I started with 16 balls of ground chuck...
meatballs.jpg

...wrapped them in bacon...
meatballs_in_bacon.jpg

...gave them some RSS rub...
MOINK_rubbed.jpg

...and smoked them at 250 until they looked like this...
MOINK_done.jpg

BUT WAIT, there's MORE!:becky:

With advance permission of the IMBAS, I present to you, the MOINK HOLE!
MOINK_Hole_1.jpg

MOINK_Hole_Wrapped.jpg

MOINK_Hole_rubbed.jpg

MOINK_Hole_done.jpg

How is that a MOINK Hole you ask? Allow me to demonstrate...
donut-hole.jpg

...ergo...

MOINK_Hole_2.jpg

BUT WAIT! There's MORE!!!:becky::becky:

I chopped up my MOINK Hole like so...
MOINK_Hole_Salad1.jpg

And made MOINK Hole Salad!:heh::becky::thumb::clap2:
MOINK_Hole_Salad2.jpg

Thanks for checking out my MOINK!:cool:

Nice touch with the sandwich. Would have been real interesting if you had split a Krispy Kreme donut in half and used it for the bread on the MOINK hole...

What came first the MOINK or the hole? Great job.
I'm thinking without the MOINK, then the MOINK Hole could not be, so the MOINK came first. Then of course there's the fact that Larry first posted about MOINK back in 2008, and it wasn't until 2010 that the first MOINK Hole was discovered.

I'm guessing with how many MOINK have been created, there are a vast number of MOINK Holes left behind waiting to be used. That said however, a MOINK ball is simple to assemble, while a MOINK Hole is a bit more difficult to assemble. Also, a MOINK Ball is convenient finger food, while a MOINK Hole is better suited to a plate, knife and fork. Or maybe inside a bun made from a donut as suggested earlier.:becky:

Awesome....that opens up a whole new realm of moink related presentation possibilities. How about a recipe for the the Moink Hole Salad?

But wait!! By using the Donut and Donut hole logic, wouldnt the original Moink ball be more like the hole, and your Moink hole be more like the nut? :becky:

Just saying

Awesome....that opens up a whole new realm of moink related presentation possibilities. How about a recipe for the the Moink Hole Salad?
No recipe was followed because I wasn't sure how it would turn out. It had these ingredients though: Mayonnaise, Mustard, minced Onion, minced garlic, diced Banana Pepper. I wanted to add some cheddar cheese but was out. All I had on had was pepper jack in sliced form, so I left the cheese out.

But wait!! By using the Donut and Donut hole logic, wouldnt the original Moink ball be more like the hole, and your Moink hole be more like the nut? :becky:
Huh?:confused: That doesn't make any sense at all!:crazy:

When will we start seeing big bags of day old MOINK Holes for sale at half price?
Well, I was unable to have any leftover for the next day. I understand this is a common problem with MOINK. I suppose if you are able to have any leftover for the next day, then you could probably sell them at half price if you wish, but I also have a feeling you could probably charge regular price still and they would disappear in a flash. That is unless you ate them before they sold.

Nice sandwich......yeah; the cheese would have been a nice touch; perhaps next time a
deep fried Moink sandwich.

Last edited:
OK, this may be an extremely important culinary invention. Or not, but time will tell. But if we push the "critical" thinking a step further, if (stereotypically) cops sit around and eat coffee and doughnuts, what profession sits around eating MOINK holes and what do they drink with them??

OK, this may be an extremely important culinary invention. Or not, but time will tell. But if we push the "critical" thinking a step further, if (stereotypically) cops sit around and eat coffee and doughnuts, what profession sits around eating MOINK holes and what do they drink with them??
I'm not sure what profession it would be, but the drink should be beer. That much I do know for sure.

Back