4th- Pepperitaville
5th- Hoosier Crawdaddy
6th- Show Me Your Bones
7th- OinkADoodleMoo
8th- Double D's BBQ
9th- The Flying Burritos
10th- Ribs and Bibs

Congrats Ford! Nice job on the chicken!

(Let me know if there are other Brethren that needs to be highlighted)

Last edited:
I think that's about the wettest I've ever been at a contest. COngrats to everybody who walked, especially first time champs Show Me Your Bones. A kodak moment for sure.

For all the Brethern out there this is a great contest. Lots of fun, great dinner Friday night. And the mud wrestling was interesting to say the least. Next year maybe it will be the ladies.

Double D is a brother, right? Congrats Ford and all who got to walk!

Mod note: Added them, thanks

It was a contest that those that participated in will be talking about for the rest of their lives. Approximately 11" of rain during the night. Swamp like conditions but the cooks persevered and put out some really nice BBQ. Congratulations Ford for a great showing. We got our first first place trophy so we were thrilled as well.

It didn't sink in on how bad things were in Indiana until we tried to get home. Rodes were flooded. Interstate 70 was shut down, large section of roads collapsed. In some spots Houses were under water up to the roof line. The area was declared a disaster area. I heard of at least one death reported due to the flooding. It could have been much worse for us. The worst that happedend to us was getting stuck in the mud at the contest but we were pulled out by a large tractor.

We had a great time and our hearts go out to all those who are suffering tonight as a result of Friday nights torrential rains and floods.

Dallas

Thank you for posting our results!
Thank you to everyone that came out to Fairbanks to make this comp a qualifier! Like we said over and over again you guys are AWESOME !!! We hope to see you all next year and maybe Toler shouldn't have called me the "Rain Goddess". Friday night's "Old Dave's Dinner" as we call it was amazing and that tradition was established last year, Hey Ford....did we start another one for Saturday night?
Congratulations to all our teams for a job well done!!! Especially to Show Me Your Bones!!! Way too cool guys!
Sorry about the rain guys.....will try for dry for 2009

Congrats, Ford, and congrats to the other half of my team, Oinkadoodlemoo... Makes me wonder if I'm just holding Mark back.

congrats to the other half of my team, Oinkadoodlemoo... Makes me wonder if I'm just holding Mark back.

Doesn't look like you're holding him back if he started his own team and went on without you.

Congrats Ford and Double D....Nice showing in what sounds like unbelievable conditions!!!:cool: Remember to always pack the floaties....:biggrin:

Back