Pork Chops

Hoggie-rx

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Had a half loin last week that needed cooking, so I just cut some thick chops and fired up the small egg. We didn't even plate them. Wife and I both couldn't wait and just ate off the cutting board like pigs.

Thanks for the kind words. My wife thought they were some kind of beef steak. That's what they tasted like, too.

How do you do that? And what do you do? I'm new to this forum.

Here are the complete rules. Please read them first.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135049

Basically, go to the thread that I linked in the post above and add a reply that has "This is an entry" or something close to that at the top, a description of your entry, and at least one pictures. Since you posted the detail here I would pick your best picture and post that in your reply in the TD thread and then add a link to this thread for folks who want the details. If you decide to post more than one picture in your reply in the TD thread make sure that you clearly identify which one you want to be used for the voting picture. If there is only one picture, it's pretty obvious which one to use :-D

I don't know how to put a link to another thread. I'm pretty new to all this. I'll probably just spectate this go round and try to just learn what I can. Thank you so much for the info, though. I'll dive into one of them when I get more comfortable here.

Back