I had an idea!

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I had an idea and was going to make you all guess what it was. Guess I found out what it was a failure. I was making a cooking grate soaker barrel to clean my grates but as you can see it failed. Oh well!
005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

I'm not done I will prevail. Guess I'm gonna have to rethink the design. Dang!!

If I do get this to work any idea what we can call it? Beside a total failure! Ugly drum something I'm thinking. I didn't know there were cheaper legs than what they put on a Weber kettle but I found out.

Find yourself a free gasser on CL or the curb, ditch the grill portion and use the cart to put your drum segment on.
Problem solved!

Your sister making you do the dishes now Skidder?:razz:

Well someones a wiseazz! LOL. Then again I'm still missing the MAN CARD ain't I?

I have an idea! Well that was your first mistake! Also you dont need a map to drive (Just in case you would need to try):behindsofa:

I recommend version 2.0 to have some sort of rigging cart ect that has a big arse turkey burner underneath so you can heat that thing up. Bet your grates will sparkle. I foresee Version 3.0 having a dishwasher blade on top spinning churning the water for extra clean..:washing:

Just another case of a Brother helping a Brother :becky::thumb:

Back