1st cook on my new smoker built by TQ and Ty

NavarreQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
11 lb brisket flat on at 8 am. This is by far the best smoker I have cooked on. Paul and Tyler did an outstanding job. I highly recommend their smokers ! Paul will be building my trailer model next year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 374
I can push it with 1 finger

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 362
That's way cool........but........
Watch it! Looks like the neighbors have the ability to sneak it off and have someone else move it to an undisclosed location :shock:

Looks like your enjoying your Smoke Wagon! I am really impressed with their work! I wonder if he would consider making a gravity feed cooker on a trailer (like a spice wine meets a stumps)?

Mine is in the hopper next I think! Your looks great and I know you love it! Super smoker and great cook!
Jed

CharredApron you my friend are fixing to be in production, me and Tyler are going to Mississippi for four days to work a shutdown with a general contractor I use to work for. Then we will be rolling.

NavarreQ It was a pleasure doing business with you. Remember that reverse flow is just like a baby when it gets hungry.... feed it!!!!!

One of these days when I win the lottery...or get a really BIG bonus check!!!

CharredApron you my friend are fixing to be in production, me and Tyler are going to Mississippi for four days to work a shutdown with a general contractor I use to work for. Then we will be rolling.

NavarreQ It was a pleasure doing business with you. Remember that reverse flow is just like a baby when it gets hungry.... feed it!!!!!
Shut down doesn't sound good I wish you all the best! Godspeed

Great looking food and smoker!! Congrats!

that is a nice pit, from what I see they do real nice and clean work. what is the size of the cook chamber? thanks.

Back