• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Dang Pat those are two bottles of my favorite. Of course anything else you would have put up there would have been my favorite:icon_blush:

when can we start arriving pat?

Stephan do you still want to truck pool to this shindig?:icon_cool

Dang Pat those are two bottles of my favorite. Of course anything else you would have put up there would have been my favorite:icon_blush:

when can we start arriving pat?

Stephan do you still want to truck pool to this shindig?:icon_cool

Ummmmmm! You check the pumps, brother!:rolleyes: Of course we are truck pooling:biggrin: I will pick you up after I see my attorney on Friday. I could be in a good mood or bad one. Either way I am deglazing:biggrin:

Cool! I will have my coolers and gear ready to go. Tell pepper to move over the big dog is getting in. Aaahh one more day of work.:smile: Oh yeah don't let me forget the cherry wood I cut up for ya:lol:

Jeez when is this thing and where at Norcos?
Whats up for Saturday Afternoon?

for your extra beverage needs

Beverages & more! Mira Loma
6477 Pats Ranch Road
Mira Loma, CA 91752

Email: store78@bevmo.com
Phone: (951) 278-4512
Fax: (951) 278-9237

Store Hours (Event Days):
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]Friday [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]10:00am[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]to[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]9:00pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]Saturday [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]9:00am[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]to[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]9:00pm[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]Sunday [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]10:00am[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]to[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, serif]7:00pm[/FONT]

@ 5 miles from the event

Directions for those that missed it...

2503 Broken Lance Dr.
Norco Ca. 92860

Important thing is to not block horse path (across driveway) or you will get a nasty ticket.

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1 dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&lat=33.932142&lon=-117.569624&zoom=16&q1=2503%20broken%20lance%20dr.% 2C%20Norco%2C%20CA

We will be cooking, eating, drinking and telling lies all weekend long. Come by and stay as long as you can, whether it's a coupla hours or all weekend.

Have a great time my So Cal Brothers. Don't forget the Bash Bites. Wish I could come down for this.

Hope Brian's okay without Bashie II!

OK heres the skinny. I have been working 12 hour shifts all week, plus 65 mile commute both ways. Running on 4 hours sleep a day. Think I got just about everything ready. Friday I will come home and see how much sleep I can grab. If people want to come friday say 1 or so that is ok. Might be put to work though. Need to put final polish on cookers and set up. I am going to post my cell phone number. Would be nice if someone could jump in and do some cordinating as far as listing what people are planning to offer as far as grub, don't want 43 cans of spam and 1 loaf of bread. I have some family medical obligations tomorrow so I won't be able to respond. Lots of stores in area if needed but would be nice to sit arse in chair and not be event coordinator. Those staying don't forget plan is to crash on patio so bring what you need. Last year most if not all brought cot, zero gravity chairs, California king matress :biggrin:, and towels to shower. We have towels but if my wife comes home and want's to bathe and there isn't her favorite towel for her I am up $hit creek.
As far as what you bring for cooking and such try and bring what is necessary to prep it and serve, all disposable if you can. I know this is basic $hit but just putting it out. Coolers for coctails, I am going by my old mans place to see if I can find a old wash tub we used to ice down for community drinks.

Looking forward to seeing all. If you commute be careful and remember Friday getaway traffic is a B*tch so you might think of leaving early. All roads past here end up in Vegas.

Pat Sawyer
(951)314-7476

Ok folx,

Let's all be considerate and make this as easy on Pat as possible. I'll take the lead on coordinating. I need everyone to PM right away with what you will bring and what you will be cooking and I will create a master list and contact those who are duplicating items.

Don't forget your bedding and toiletries!!!

Thanks Neil, knew you would step up. Didn't want to volunteer you. Will PM with my offerings.

Keep the PM's coming! I am creating a spreadsheet. No doubleups so far. I will notify you if what you are bringing is claimed by someone else.

PS: No one has mentioned ribs yet.

Wow, Pat's on fire this morning!!

My truck is in the shop having the trans replaced. Was gonna leave straight from work, but I may have to come home and pick it up first.

Anyone else find it funny that the tags for this thread (down below this) include beastiality, drunk, and reach around? Sounds like an Arkansas party to me!!

Well brothers I need to officially bow out from attending unless a miracle happens. I was planning on coming late friday night but I have too much going on Saturday and with Mothers Day on Sunday there just isn't enough time. I am leaving for the Sierra's on the 14th for a week and Saturday is the only day I have left to prepare.

There was some chatter about a bash this summer at da beach, hope to get that one planned with CountryHB...Pat, thanks for putting this thing together for everyone man, I was really looking forward to coming and finally meeting some of you guys in person.

ps: No it is not that time of the month and my panties are not in a bunch(getting ready for wave of chit talking mod) :mrgreen:

There was some chatter about a bash this summer at da beach, hope to get that one planned with CountryHB...Pat, thanks for putting this thing together for everyone man, I was really looking forward to coming and finally meeting some of you guys in person. [/quote]

If I can help out with Beach Bash, let me know. That sounds like it would be an awesome time.

Back