Check your local target for $50 weber 22"kettle

So stoked when the BBQ world crosses the deals world, as I frequent both.

I found a floor model, but the Target wouldn't sell it to me for 29.98 because "we don't sell floor models"

womp womp. another one 5 miles away showed 1 in stock, and it was on the way home, so I figured what the heck.

Of course, none to be found anywhere, or in stock room. I did get a 22.5" grate for $5.08 (always can use these).

oh, and the consolation prize.... see pics

:) :)

woohoo!!

Use DCPI 009-07-0581 to search inventory. Thanks for the thread!

Attachments

• kam1.jpg
    kam1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 165
  • kam2.jpg
    kam2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 164
Home Depot here in Liberty Lake, WA has a newer version Performer (timer instead of gas starter) for $109.00. Was there this morning.

Other Weber stuff regular price.

So stoked when the BBQ world crosses the deals world, as I frequent both.

I found a floor model, but the Target wouldn't sell it to me for 29.98 because "we don't sell floor models"

womp womp. another one 5 miles away showed 1 in stock, and it was on the way home, so I figured what the heck.

Of course, none to be found anywhere, or in stock room. I did get a 22.5" grate for $5.08 (always can use these).

oh, and the consolation prize.... see pics

:) :)

woohoo!!

Use DCPI 009-07-0581 to search inventory. Thanks for the thread!
Awesome, Seth! That's a sweet deal!

Enter # DPCI- 009-07-0778 It is a Chefmate Barrel Charcoal grill/smoker 403 square inches of cook space. I just scored one in Bristol VA for 29.98. not a Webber but still a great buy. They had 22.5 hinged Webber grates for UDS's for 5.98.

Just bought their last three 22 inch kettles @ 29.00$. Whoop Whoop!! In da House!!!:eusa_clap

I hate you brethren...

None showing up over my way. $30 great deal you got there.

Pure luck and I wouldn't have never known without the great help from the brethren that posted this. Hope you can get one.

Back