My new Assassin 28...Pr0n

Wicked Smoke BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
First off big props to Jeff Conley and Robin over at Assassin-Smokers. I called Monday with a huge problem. The smoker I was having built to use in competition wasn't completed and the fabricator wouldn't call me back. So I called and spoke to Robin and asked if they had a 28 in stock and she called back within an hour and said yes. So I made the 550 mile round trip to pick it up today. OUr first competition will be this weekend and looking forward to using it.

wpaz.jpg

0wt9.jpg

g92t.jpg

w3fv.jpg

oo0u.jpg

4a1f.jpg

Again, I can't say enough about those guys and how they helped me out. I'm going to be promoting their smokers any chance I can get.

Glad to hear you were able to get one and best of luck in the comp.

Awesome unit! what custom one did you order?

I think you will be very happy with your decision. I love my Assassin and I can't say enough about how well Robin and Jeff take care of their customers!

Awesome! I just ordered one yesterday. I can't wait to get it. I hope you do well in the competition.

Some just don't quite get when I have said from the beginning and when they are deciding on a smoker that a family run caring company goes a long way, some May have longer known names and they go with those over the assassins but that smoker is just as good as any vertical/gravity and this added benefit and security makes it so much more value added and it's cheaper. Great story and it just backs the Conley family in their product and the smokers they build for other companies. Love it when I read this.

Now I am for one really curious of the non contacting fabricator of the other smoker.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new smoker. These smokers are a lot of fun to smoke on. And I really can't say anymore then what's already been said about the Conley Family. When it comes to customer service, they are definitely a cut above.

Make sure to post some picks of your first cook.

Thats WAY Better than the 6 week wait these others fellars got........:heh:

First, there is no 6 week wait on an assassin and second the others had a non standard gunmetal gray and or more custom work done. Apples to oranges.

First, there is no 6 week wait on an assassin and second the others had a non standard gunmetal gray and or more custom work done. Apples to oranges.

That's True - but its Still WAY Better....LOL....... Instant Gratification! :heh:

Back