Bellows of White Smoke and Brisket Burgers

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Not the prettiest PRON. Went to the butcher and got another Flat. My guy I usually deal with was off. Ended up with a Flat with way to much Fat Cap. Should have said something but at the time seemed pointless. :wink:

The Flat I picked up a few days ago was a much better one for Burgers, small layer of Fat. Tasted great but need more Fat content. No Bacon.

This Flat was 6.5 lb's. I had them throw in about a 1 1/2 Lb's of Bacon, I think this was a mistake on this one. Lesson learned, large Fat Cap don't buy for burgers and if no choice very small amount of Bacon for flavor. Next one I will be a little more direct on what I want.

There was so much Grease smoke it was hard to see the Grill. Had good control on the fire, keep the flames down to a minimum with vent control. You can see some of the Burgers got a little crisp on the outside. Overall they were very juicy with a good flavor but too much Fat content.

A 7.5 Lb Ball

Picture2395.jpg

Hefty Burgers

Picture2399.jpg

Lunch and Dinner for a few days, Vac them and freeze for later. Swelled up a lot even with the centers pressed down. Bottom right, test burger. :shock::shock:

Picture2405.jpg

If it's any help, I'd suffer right along side you eating the evidence.

Those look great to me!:grin:
What's a little fat between Friends?

Weiser

They may have had too much bacon fat but.....HEY, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH BACON!!!:lol:

I would still eat them.:wink:

Oh, I should add, I agree about using only trimmed flats.

Mmmm... They sure look tasty!

Only 3 with cheese, You can almost see them making fun of the plain ones.

For one of those burgers I'd come and "chew the fat" with you.

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger, today". (Wimpy mod.) Good looking burgers.

Back