• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Last One for a While

MrsMista

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey All,

I think we got our last market for a while. This one is in El Segundo about six blocks from the beach. I'm expecting great things during the summer. If things go as planned this should get Neil out of his 9-5 next month.

One of our friends is an insurance guy with his own business and lives in El Segundo. He said when we start he would refer his business contacts to us. This should prove to be a leap of faith when Neil leaves so I'm grateful and look forward to a lot of prayers and good thoughts.

I'm excited but I'm scared as hell.

Congratulations! That is just so absolutely amazing. Good things happen to good people.
Especially those who work hard and have a good heart. :)

Congrats, couldn't happen to better people. Neil will be one happy brother. Best of luck.

I am so happy for you guys!! Prayers and good luck being sent!! and if there's anything we can do to help...say the word!

funny a post came up the other day where Neil said he's leave the brisket cooking to someone else...he did not wanna ruin a good piece of meat...lol

the times they keep a changin':biggrin:

Thank you all! I am nervous as all get out right now but this is a lot of fun!

Congratulations! You are living the dream my friends!!

Like I always say: Do what you love and the money will follow. :icon_cool

Best wishes in your venture. Take a day at a time. Keep your eyes fixed. Be vigilant. And God's blessings on your hard work.

I couldn't be more proud to call you my Brother and Sister! Prayers that all goes well!!!

funny a post came up the other day where Neil said he's leave the brisket cooking to someone else...he did not wanna ruin a good piece of meat...lol

the times they keep a changin':biggrin:

I remember that post... My, they do grow up fast don't they... lol

Like I always say: Do what you love and the money will follow. :icon_cool
My Dad used to say "Do what you love and you never have to work a day."

Congrats! I am sending prayers and good thoughts on the new venture.:wink:

Best wishes to you both. BTW - Being scared as hell is a good thing. It will make you work harder, pay more attention to everything and not take anything for granted. You two are on the right path.

Me too! Should be a good summer though. People were lining up yesterday before they were finished setting up!

I can't tell you how much I hope this works out even better than you have dreamed!

Back