Gas Grills

Big George's BBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I have a Weber Genesis that I like to use when I am in a hurry. Does anyone know of an attachment that one can use so that it can be connected to your house propane line. Weber does not make an accessory for this
Thanks

I have a Weber Genesis that I like to use when I am in a hurry. Does anyone know of an attachment that one can use so that it can be connected to your house propane line. Weber does not make an accessory for this
Thanks

House propane, or natural gas?

House propane I put a 500 Gallon tank in the ground last summer when I had to replace a heater

Don't you just need a longer hose to reach the tank connector?

My only caution for doing that is if you're like me and on occasion forget to turn off one of the burners you can use a bunch of expensive propane up before you notice.

You need to call a plumber and have him run you a line from where the propane goes into the meter and into the house to your grill. I had this done years back when I had my Lynx (those big gassers suck up the propane, let me tell you!). He ran mine to my deck, and then put a quick disconnect fitting on it and a 10 foot house that then ran to the grill so you could move it around, etc. The run from my meter to the deck was about 10 feet..cost was about $450 I think it was

Back