bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Burger!"[/size]
1623522_Midnight_Smoke_2.jpg

Midnight Smoke's winning entry from last years Burger Throwdown

...as chosen by bigabyte, the winner of the Stuffed Throwdown!

bigabyte sent me this PM with his vision for this TD...
bigabyte said:
(cue dramatic music)

The Burger...

No other barbecuers delight could possibly stir as much passion, or as much controversy as a patty of meat lovingly nestled inside some form of bread.

Whether one chooses to make the traditional burger, consisting of an all beef patty on a bun, or whether one dares to use patties made of other meats that are placed in a bun, or even if they are foolish enough to try and pass off a farkin chicken sammich as a farking burger, one thing is clear...

In 2012, armageddon starts with...

THE BURGER!!!

...is it just me or is this guy a little weird?:der:

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 4/13 through Sunday 4/22.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 4/23.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 4/23 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 4/29. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Easter Dinner -or- Battle Meatloaf" Throwdown until Sunday night 4/8 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Cook It Like Gore" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
I have a killer recipe for burgers that have no meat in them at all, perhaps this is the time!

Oooh, time to try out the new meat grinder again. Hopefully we'll have better luck this time and won't wind up with tentacles and pink slime! :shock:

5tentacles.jpg

6frying.jpg

At least they did turn out really tasty in the end...

11bun.jpg

(Pssssssssst...pretend it never happened...

the thread's died a peaceful death)

Perhaps we should get some sirloin this time.

Why spend that kind of money for that? Landarc already proved that Wagyu is the same as SPAM. You can get SPAM for half the price.

So, you're recommending re-grinding and re-shaping ground and shaped pork product before rubbing and boiling now?

Back