Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hogs N Hayrides - October 27, 2012 - West City, IL

C

chuckcockrum

Attention barbecue teams! We're two weeks away from the contest and we've had a couple teams that have needed to cancel. So if anyone is looking for a contest last minute then give me a call! I have two (2) spots open and it is a $200.00 entry fee. Check out the website for an entry form

www.westcityfallfestival.com

When on the page the form can be found under the "Hogs N Hayrides" tab at the top of the page. I'm hoping to fill this thing up! :hungry:

i sent an email, you got room for us?

I tried to get into this comp a few weeks ago and was told that it was full...now there are two spots open... now i am driving double the distance to compete in GA. If EMB is gonna be there i dont want to go anyways! :wink:

. If EMB is gonna be there i dont want to go anyways! :wink:[/QUOTE]

That's not very nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, unfortunately there were 2 teams jump ship this weekend so I posted on here to try to fill em' back up! Sorry that the timing was off for ya! :frusty:

Which teams jumped??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to get into this comp a few weeks ago and was told that it was full...now there are two spots open... now i am driving double the distance to compete in GA. If EMB is gonna be there i dont want to go anyways! :wink:
That sounds about like me earlier this year with Benton, KY and Jasper, IN. Its nice that I have a contest that is only a 20 minute drive, but I just looked at the team list and out of the 24 teams, 12 of them have a legitimate shot of winning, it's gonna be tough. Maybe EMB will park next to me again, it worked out for me earlier this year at steeleville. :wink:

That sounds about like me earlier this year with Benton, KY and Jasper, IN. Its nice that I have a contest that is only a 20 minute drive, but I just looked at the team list and out of the 24 teams, 12 of them have a legitimate shot of winning, it's gonna be tough. Maybe EMB will park next to me again, it worked out for me earlier this year at steeleville. :wink:

On any given weekend, any team can win!! I will be solo again at this comp. Gonna hide from ya jr. :).

I have a case of parsley if anyone wants to split it. I plan on taking the trailer over Thursday evening and should be around Friday afternoon.

Jeremiah, I'll take you up on the parsley. I'll get there around 1 on Friday. Please reply if you get this

Back