bbq truck update

S

stillsmokintn

well still work in progress having to tweak things as i go along.but all in all going pretty smooth.

some of you know that i own a bbq joint but im in a bad location for lunch action.its open daily 4-8

now with the truck im setting up for lunch in a car wash parking lot from 11:00-1:30 daily.

then on friday-saturday night i go to a local offroad area and set up from 9:00-1:30am.
this is all working out pretty good getting lot of exposure and seeing lots of new faces in my raunt.

i have a guy looking at my smoker and were doing some figuring but looks like i will be able to mount on rear of truck so then i will be totally mobile.it will take quite a bit of fab work to do it.but should be well worth it.im going to totally redo my smoker its an old southern pride from the early eighties.and shes due for a major overhaul.and just cant justify buying another one right now.

bbqtruck.jpg

bbqtruck4.jpg

bbqtruck6.jpg

Looks like you have a very solid business plan going forward and a very nice truck! Well done!

Great looking truck,
wishing you the best,
hope all continues to go well.

What about hooking the smoker to the hitch?

Sell em some of those glow in the dark bracelets.

well its a unit thats made to sit and not move.but have been giving thought to a small trailer enclosed for smoker with maybe an area for my boy to sleep in when he gives up the fight:rolleyes: still working the details out .

and your right them backwoods parties get pretty cool.towards the end of summer i plan on sponsering a party with live music food etc.

I'll trade ya for a trailer! :cool:

Nice set up!

Back