Thinking about buying a hibachi

Samichlaus

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The BYC is a little silly for grilling 4 kebabs. It's made by Lodge. I have a couple of their skillets. They are pretty good stuff. This little guy is 13" in diameter. Not sure if the grill is cast iron, looks different to me. The steel post allows the cooking grate to adjust to 4 heights & swing away.

Any experience with these/ or similar guys?

B00063RX4C.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Who ever cooks 4 kebobs? Get a kettle and cook 12 or 16. :wink:

I have a Hibachi. A real old original one. The 2 sided 2 grill grate jobs. Holds about a dozen coals on each side. Good for couple steaks.... Want the truth?? .. I never use it.. I fire up the kettle for just about anything. Even a couple burgers.

I've seen these at Lunkers. All cast iron. But again I have to agree with Phil, get a weber kettle. Better yet get the Weber Performer.

For occaisions like that sami, I have an old toilet bowl on the deck and I just put a grate on top. Works real well. Plus, its recycling.

For occaisions like that sami, I have an old toilet bowl on the deck and I just put a grate on top. Works real well. Plus, its recycling.
No wonder I felt funny that night I was over for dinner.

I agree the Weber would be a better choice.....

Did I mention I have a kink for cast iron cookware?

&

lol@ mark

parrothead said:
No wonder I felt funny that night I was over for dinner.

I don't need no steekin "big green egg"

Here is mine and it work great!

When grilling for two. :D

Mighty fine looking grub there Al.

Hey Hiloboy. Check out the Colorado Brisket!

Back