• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lit and Loaded wins Reserve in Columbia, MO

:eusa_clap Wow!

As a judge, I can tell you our table tasted some noteworthy barbecue, this weekend, in each of the categories. I don't know if any of it belonged to L&L, but I assure you they were up against some incredibly talented competition.

Congratulations, Bill and Brian. It was a pleasure meeting you, your families and friends, Friday afternoon. This was a memorable weekend for me, for many reasons –– not the least of which was your kindness and hospitality.

I hoist a Schlafly longneck in your general direction.

Congrats Bill. Sorry we never made it down to your spot. We were way up on 6th street. Stop by The Pavillion some day on your walk by and I will buy you lunch. I see walking down Maryland every once in a while so you are really close.

Clint

Thank you. It was a great weekend. I am glad I got to see alot of Brethren I knew and meet several I didn't. It is always fun to hang out with Phil, Jamie, York, Daryl, Chick and Pig, Burnin Butts and all the others we see around at the local comps. It was great to meet StLouQue, JBrink and others. I hope our brothers at The Royal had as much fun.

Last edited:
Hey the rain staying away is a good thing!

Thanks guys - it was a great time. I always love the brotherhood and meeting people. I got to say; Jamie, Phil, York, Skip (and family), JBrink, Daryl, Trail Boss and others made it a very fun time.

Funny story about the sausage - Brian and I kept saying all weekend, are we going to do it or not. Should we waiste or time?

Plus Phil won $5 off of me becuase of my chicken score - those jello-shots were excellent!

Have fun at Paws and Claws - wich we can do it, but wife would kill me since it is a football weekend. I am goign to stop by for a drink or two Friday. Maybe my wife will have to pick me up on the way to the game.

Congrats Bill & Brian!!!!! Come out Friday and see us.

We will have to get together and do a contest this spring Bill. Ill make ribs and jello-shots.

trophy pron

Here is the trophy. I am on the left, Bill is on the right.

Attachments

• 100_2108e (Small).jpg
    100_2108e (Small).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 53
Sorry so late!! Royal Lag!! Gongrats guys!! Wish we could have been there!!

Come by Paws for a drink!!

Spice

Back