View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
Garrett
Babbling Farker

Default Hello Kitty mini UDS strikes again!!

My daughter has been asking to use her cooker this past week, so.... Here's what we have. Spatchcocked a chicken and rubbed with SAMs brand rottiserie. Used rebranded RO briqs and apple chunks and ran between 300-325 for 2hrs.

Also had some spares going on my 18.5" kettle. Rubbed with SM Sweet Suduction and SM Pecan, used the same fuel and apple chunks, not sure of the temps, I just ran it WFO ( wide FARKING open)!! Ribs took 2 hrs, I did baste them homemade butter twice. Then hit them with some sauce the last 20 mins.

Then plated things up with some Mac & cheese (just noodles and white velvetta) and baked beans( pork&beans, ground beef, onion, bell pepper,S&P, sweet baby rays, brown sugar, worsetoshire, and a dab of syrup) it's a lot of stuff, but man those beans were good!!

Every thing turned out great!! Really liking the SM rubs and have ordered more. A great time was had cooking with my kids. Thanks for looking!!

Thanks from: --->