Harpoon helps.

• Thread starter Lakeside Smoker
  • Start date
L

Lakeside Smoker

Chris from Ique organized an awesome event at the Harpoon brewery in Boston today. With some help from many NEBS member some lucky 150 people enjoyed some incredible pre Thanksgiving BBQ. All the benefits are going to The Greater Boston Food Bank. It was truly a wonderful weekend!
I have some pics up on my web site, check em out!

Mike

Mike

Mike,

It does'nt seem like to long ago that you got bitten by the bbq bug.....but man, you sure have made a nice run of it so far!!! I always enjoy your post and your pictures.. I know you are a homebrewer so how was the brew there?

Great Job Guys & Gals

Looks like everything went well.
I wish I could have come and helped..
This dam work thing keeps screwing up my fun..

Go Pats!!!!:p

I wish Michele and I could have been there. Thanks to all who participated in helping those in need. God bless you all.

It was a fun and rewarding day. Congratulations to Chris and the NEBS folks, Thanksgiving will be better for a lot of folks. I got home to see the last 2 minutes of the Pats game.

It turned out to be a great event. We raised close to $5,000 for the Greater Boston Food Bank Turkey Drive. Congrats to all the NEBS members who stepped up and donated their time....

HarpoonHelps07.jpg

Mike,

It does'nt seem like to long ago that you got bitten by the bbq bug.....but man, you sure have made a nice run of it so far!!! I always enjoy your post and your pictures.. I know you are a homebrewer so how was the brew there?

Thanks man! Its been great fun for us so far. Events like these make me so proud to be a part of the BBQ world.
Oh, the beers were great! Of course you can't go wrong with a fresh pint of Harpoon IPA at the brewery! But they also just unveiled their new hard apple cider, that was great. And from their 100 Barrel Series an Old English Ale with about 9% ABV!!! Good stuff man!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job folks!!!! Good on you!!!! Bravo....:!::!::!::cool:

Sorry I missed it Chris... we were out of town for a little WS, and to attend a wedding. Great cause, and nice work.

Hope you guys celebrated with that tequila...

Back