View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #19
MS2SB
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbassman5 View Post
Not at all. I'm not saying that we "serious" BBQers are the elite and that all others are just wannabes, far from it. There are guys here on the site that have little idea of what goes on with the issues with the liner. Its more a matter of researching the product you want to sell before actually selling it. In this case, researching to discover the debatable "health risks" associated with the liner.

My thought was that the guy is selling these, having NO idea (or maybe he does) about the possible issues the liner can create. I feel sorry for the folks that buy into his product. Especially at the $500 price tag. I'd go buy a WSM instead, slap a Mizzou sticker on the side and call it a day. Plus have change left to buy meat, charcoal, and beer.
I didn't take your comment to mean this at all, apologies if my response implied that I did.

I'm in complete agreement with you on this. Whatever transaction takes place on this item will most likely be between a clueless seller (I hope that's the case at least) and an even more clueless buyer, which is a fairly common occurrence nowadays.
[B]Original Noobian Warlord
[/B]Loser of Known Space
MS2SB is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->