Hickory Smoked Onion Rings

Jeanie, all I can say is "Why the h*ll didn't I think of that?". Great idea and good lookin' eats right there!

They look Great!!! I'll be trying those this week....Thanks.

Jeanie, you need to quit doing this stuff. Now I am constantly hungry for what you create that I haven't had before. Bad girl!!!

Those look good! Is there anything that is as good a guilty pleasure as good onion rings? Well you know, that you can eat... oh wait. I gotta shut up or I'll end up in the penalty box again..

Anyway! GREAT FOOD AS ALWAYS Jeanie!!! ;)

Thank you Chris, Dave, Joe, Neighbor, GreasePig and Pete! lol You're a sweet group of friends. :wink::-D

Jeannie - you are going to have to put out a recipe collection - everything you have posted sounds and looks wonderfully delicious! :eusa_clap

Jeannie (if I may)... I love "B sprouts" I can not imagine what they would be like wrapped in bacon and on the drum, but sounds fantastic. I have to give that a try... SOON!!!
Wonder how "Okra" would be wrapped in bacon??
Have to do the "O" ring too!!

good god is there anything that cant be smoked?! i know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow!

Have you tried a blooming onion smoked yet? :)
Would you smoke it with the pedals up or down?
Just thinking...
jon

Now those are Onion Rings! Fantastic!

Nice!! I can attest that the batter recipe is a great one. I'd so hit those rings!!:eusa_clap

Those look great!...And I know what you are talking about ..3.2 beer sucks!

Thank you!! :cool::-D
Dean, you are so kind.. thank you!
MtHank, please do call me jeanie!! :-D I like your okra idea, bet they would be tasty too. :)
Melon Bros.. lol I think anything can be smoked and it really tastes good if it's wrapped in bacon.
Jonboy, I've not tried a bloomin' onion yet. Bet that would be good. I'd smoke it with the petals up in case they get too tender and fall through the grate. If you smoke one, keep me posted on how it goes please. :-D
Sunra, Bob and Dan....Thank you!!

Iceman, I bet you have a great selection of beer on tap where you live. I need to get some info from you for my next trip there. :biggrin:

oh man they look awesome! great idea

Back