Finally Posting Pics of My Build

Daaayyyuummm!!! you fellas brought some serious Iron to the party!!!! great looking smoker... Im not that far from you so let me know when the first treats are ready!!!! Smoke on Brothers and Sisters!!!!

That is AWESOME DHQ! You guys did a great job! I would love to do a project like that with my dad... I think you got more out of it than just a great cooker.

Wow. Just... wow. That is a beautiful rig you built there. :thumb: Can't wait to see it in action!

BTW ... you have a great looking yard too. :-D

What an excellent piece of work man you should be quite proud of what you and your dad did. Memories you'll have forever. I don't know what you guys do for work but goes to show what a couple of motivated people can accomplish when the put their mind to it. Very nice, bravo!!!!!!

Great looking cooker. Just one question, how did you get that monster onto the trailer? I've always seen the smokers being built onto the trailer, not added after the fact.

Matt

Great looking cooker. Just one question, how did you get that monster onto the trailer? I've always seen the smokers being built onto the trailer, not added after the fact.

Matt

Three words Big Ass Bobcat.. LOL my friend has a lawn service he came over and picked it up one day for me.. I Gave him a Boston Butt and Some ribs.. :shock:

Back