custom smokers

Closest thing i've heard is" Jim Beam". Drink enough and you will be smokin'
though :laugh::laugh:

They have a website. www.beamscustomsmokers.com/
They are in Northeast Alabama in the Scottsboro area. What I saw on their site was pretty interesting and it didn't look like they were too pricey. Of course this was just from what I coule see on their site.

These look very similar to Kingssmokers out of NY...very similar.

Kinda interesting the heat coming out above the food. The trailer part look kinda weak, had a cheap flea market jacket on it . But other than that it looks pretty good.

Butthead,

I've got a second home about 25 miles from where he is located.

No, I've never heard of him/them/etc.

If you get serious, I could go look at them and give you a first-hand account.

I saw the web site, thats what made me ask if anyone's heard of them. the wife gets a large bonuse at the end of the year and said i could use 5 grand for a new smoker:clap2:, so i'm looking around

I saw the web site, thats what made me ask if anyone's heard of them. the wife gets a large bonuse at the end of the year and said i could use 5 grand for a new smoker:clap2:, so i'm looking around

Please don`t take this wrong but I am deeply in love with your wife now.

I think for 5 g's I would look at some of the better known smokers such as Backwoods, Spicewine etc. You can get top of the line.

I like in the custom smoker section how they painted the red trailer right before the pic was taken and painted the grass and tires also!!! Classy :rolleyes:
I would look elsewhere, this would say something to me about their "Attention to detail"

Ken

I'm looking at the lang 84 deluxe with the char grill, and the meadow creek 250. just thought i would ask if anyone knew them. Thanks to all replys

beams custom smokers

I just had one delivered, took 6 months to get, and it arrived with 1/2 the paint missing off fenders, was supposed to have smoke stacks and doesnt, when I called to tell about the problems he just got nasty and basicaly ended it with it being my problem, very thin metal and warming box and firebox does not seal tight at all, I would not recomend them to anyone ! ! !

Beams custom smokers

We just recieved a smoker from beams custom smokers after waiting 6 months. He sold the first one on us and we had to wait for him to build another. Once the new one was completed he told us if we didnt have it picked up within 2 weeks he would sell it and not refund our money. We had a great guy from U-Ship pick it up and when it arrived it was missing most paint off front of fenders. The warming box and firebox door does not seal well at all. 1 Out Of 4 racks had a handle, the other 3 didnt have a handle. There was no Temp guages and we have tried 4 times to get them, its been over a month and no temp guages. The metal is very thin, and all the welds are pitted, pieces of metal sticking up where it wasnt grinded down on the end piece welded on end of food chamber. It doesnt hold temp worth of crap. If anyone would like to see pics so you can see for yourself, dont hesitate to email me. DO NOT BUY A SMOKER FROM BEAMS CUSTOM SMOKERS ! ! ! He also was caught on ebay having like 12 user names boosting his own bids.

This is why I have to try and build my own smoker now. I just spent $2500 and 600 for shipping for this crap From Beams Custom Smokers. This is the beams custom smoker we just got delivered. And after getting screamed at when we called to complain, he just doesnt return calls now or hangs up on us. It showed up with rusted fenders and paint missing. Extremely poor pitted welds, a hole in the top of the smoker. If you notice the warming box pic you'll see light coming through on the bottom left. Its not welded in that corner at all. The electrical wiring is electrical taped to frame, there is NO DAMPERS in anyway to control heat. Just wide open holes with expanded metal over them. It showed up with no temperature guages, it has no handles on to racks, they left metal from cutouts in bottom of chamber. They left everything on bottom that makes it a propane tank, the plate they used on back to cap cooking chamber was never grinded down, is all sticking up and jagged, nothing as far as doors seal up to prevent heat loss, the cutouts are jagged and cut any old way. This smoker is the absolute worst I've ever owned. I wish I could warn the poor people on ebay that are buying these, they have no idea. Just look at the pics, Don't you want to rush right now and buy one. Please warn others about the poor work and attitude of Beams Custom Smokers. It also came with no temp gauges that we had to go buy at a local store. Mr Beam told us to go to hell when we called for the 3rd time for them. This smoker is impossible to cook on. No temp control, holes everywhere, leaks in all doors and no smoke stacks

P1010539.jpg

P1010538.jpg

P1010537.jpg

P1010536.jpg

P1010535.jpg

P1010534.jpg

P1010533.jpg

P1010532.jpg

P1010531.jpg

P1010530.jpg

P1010528.jpg

P1010527.jpg