***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Love/Hate" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Love/Hate" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Love/Hate"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 6/25.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1671435_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1671594_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1673083_ecode.jpg

I hate/love lima beans so I voted for Bluetang.

He also has a fork shot which makes him the obvious winner.

ecode for me, because her picture truly represents a love/hate tussel for me. Bleu cheese on steak makes me weak in the knees and Brussel sprouts make me weak in the stomach. :) Beautiful plate there, sis.

Arlin

Last edited:
I went with ecode also,I wouldn't eat that.The others actually looked pretty good to me. :heh:

That was hard^^, loved them all, hated that I could only vote for one. I went with Gore's Salmon eggs

When one entry has blue cheese, I find it impossible to vote for any other. Way to go ecode!

These are all good entries, but I once had a dislike for ham. And Mr. Tang sure did a fine job on this one.:clap2:

that was super easy to vote this time, I love Brussels sprouts, and Lima beans, but still hate fish,,,,,

Well, I'm very close to being lapped a second time. The sad thing is that I think it would have been even more lop-sided if Chris had posted this picture instead:

IMG_7780.jpg

I know I couldn't resist that. I could be wrong, but I think he chose the one he did to try to make it close.

I really wanted to post the knife shot. But the other shot really showed off some great qualities of the dish and the brussel sprouts I thought...so I figured it was the best. I never pick right though...you know that. I often wonder why you and ecode don't tell me what pic to use. You two would probably win a lot more if you told me what picture to use instead of leaving it up to my whims of the moment. Perhaps at the time I am distracted by something shiny, or something that smells like tofu? What sorts of influences would such things have on my choice of picture? Life is very unpredictable, and throwing a seemingly random set of pictures up to one who seemingly randomly picks what they think is the best photo at that exact point in time based on whatever random environmental factors are influencing the decision at the time seems like a big gamble to me. Do you go to Vegas much?

We almost always tell you which one to pick, but half the time you pick something else. :laugh: We just figured you liked something else better, but now we know its the fermented tofu you've been sniffing. Definitely not worth worrying about. But I can't stop laughing at what you wrote up above though: You wanted to show the knife shot with that delicious morsel of meat, but the other one showed off the qualities of the Brussel sprouts! Seriously? I'm still laughing over here!

Back