Drill powered pork puller

Piggysquealers

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I recently ordered the pork pulling drill attachment online. For those selling pulled pork, this thing took my time from 10 minutes to pull a butt to about 40 seconds. And I only let them rest for like 5 minutes. It changed my life. I pulled 6 butts in 4 minutes and my back wasn't dead. I did dump the meat out onto a sheet pan and go over it real quick with the bear claws just to make sure, but I wanted to pass on that the pork pulling by drill method really did work.

do you still get bigger chunks of meat? Or does it depend on how much you the attachment?

I have 3 pork pullers done as much as 15 hogs and 18 cases of pork butts in 1 weekend and i think the pork puller is great . Also got 2 robie drills

I have never used it myself but a friend of mine really likes his....

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00852GRC0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00852GRC0&linkCode=as2&tag=willrenfrocom-20&linkId=NPWP4ZBWCZXYMPM3"]Amazon.com : Beef Or Pork Meat Shredder, Potato Masher, Stainless Steel & Aluminum : Kitchen Tools : Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NLv2X8rNL.@@AMEPARAM@@31NLv2X8rNL[/ame]

Glad you like it. We tried it, and it just wasnt for me, it didnt get the results and what I was looking for in the finished meat.

the porkinator tool

I use it all the time.it works great.they have their own website.

For those using it, what do you do with all the nasty fat/tissue? You do cut that nasty cyst/clot out of the fat at the back of the butt between the money muscle and other muscles, don't you??

I've used it a few times. It didn't turn out as good as I wanted but it saved me a lot of time being that I had to pull 10 butts by myself. I'd probably use it again if I had to pull more than 6 or 7 butts. I remove the fat before I pull the butts and add a little back in after pulling.

http://porkpuller.com/

I cook the butts to 200 minimum and that eliminates pretty much all of the excess fat and tissue. The other key is you pull it immediately. 5 minute rest and go. (I know some will scoff at this) Also I don't leave my finger on the trigger when the roman puller is in the meat. I let the meat stop it, so it takes a little longer than 6 seconds, more like a minute each. Finally I dump the pulled butt onto a tray and QC it with the bear claws. LIFE CHANGER

I've used it a few times. It didn't turn out as good as I wanted but it saved me a lot of time being that I had to pull 10 butts by myself. I'd probably use it again if I had to pull more than 6 or 7 butts. I remove the fat before I pull the butts and add a little back in after pulling.

http://porkpuller.com/

Mine from the link above arrived here just now.

My teammate is getting Married on Saturday. We are cooking 2 full cases of pork butts tomorrow nite. We will give this new tool a through workout on Saturday afternoon.
If it keeps us from burnt fingers and wrists I am all for that.

pork puller

For those using it, what do you do with all the nasty fat/tissue? You do cut that nasty cyst/clot out of the fat at the back of the butt between the money muscle and other muscles, don't you??

I remove the large obvious hunks of fat, but don't go crazy.

We used to actually "pull" pork for vending at festivals, which sucked. This works very well. The key for me was to put two butts in a clean 5 gallon bucket and spin it just enough. too much and it gets mushy. Then toss it with glaze.

Eric

Used mine for the first time yesterday. Took longer to unwrap 2 butts at a time, debone and put into a food grade level bucket. That it did to shredd them.
Love that thing.

Just got my RO-Man Pork Puller in the mail but havent used it yet. Been raining for over a week now here in eastern NC. From what I've read, my plan is to cut off any fat then hit it in short bursts. I'm only doing one 8 to 9 pound butt at a time, and after a long 8 to 10 hrs on the Que I want to eat ASAP. I never really liked shredding, sometimes (esp with the wife waitin') I just end up slicing it.

Back