Smoked Duck on the drum..

Thank you cornhusker!!

Outstanding Jeanie! That looks like a pretty good size Duck.(yours?)....and, did you use a smoked suasage too?

Oops I forgot to answer your question. Yes I used smoked sausage too. Thanks Gary! :-D

Glad to see you're feeling better and back to your old self!

Jeaniusz strikes again!!

Pat thank!! I'm feeling stronger every day. Should be sending a box to you today. I'll let you know if I actually make it to the PO. lol

really nice!! and saw the great goat leg post, big fan of lamb and goat
Thank you dog3442!! I love young lamb and goat too. Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your posts! :-D

George you're sweet!! Thanks friend....

Cowgirl, if you haven't already, please publish a cookbook. So many lame BBQ cookbooks out there - yours would be a must-have!

Fine, fine work! (didn't hear that you were ill - hope you recover quickly & fully)

Have mercy! Duck has been on my "to do" list as well, might have just moved to the top. That gumbo looks deeelish.

Cowgirl, if you haven't already, please publish a cookbook. So many lame BBQ cookbooks out there - yours would be a must-have!

Fine, fine work! (didn't hear that you were ill - hope you recover quickly & fully)
Uncle JJ thank you! I've thought about putting a cookbook together but I'm not sure if it would be interesting enough. There are so many out there.
Thank you for the kind comment. I had a mishap in June but hope to be back to 100% soon. :-D

Will you adopt me? :-D

lol Sure! :thumb: :-D

Have mercy! Duck has been on my "to do" list as well, might have just moved to the top. That gumbo looks deeelish.

Todd thank you! :-D

Jeanie's gonna make or has mad someone a very happy man...OMG that is picture perfect!
That's sweet of you to say... thank you! :cool::-D

"Bump" for awesome! (I just ran across this)
I've never cooked duck in any fashion, nor have I even eaten it.
Threads like this one push me ever so closer to making that happen.

Good looking duck you've got there Jeanie, thank you for posting.

Looks great! :clap: Duck is the one thing I've never tried in gumbo. This is now on my to do list!

I had a whole duck in my hands Friday at the Asian market and put it back. Now I gotta drive back across town and go get it! I use the dripping from the duck and flour to make my reaux is that what you meant by saving it for later? I gotta order some Tasso too I always add it to duck gumbo...

Back