***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Special Rules Chimney Steak Clusterfark" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Some more ideas for this new and improved Camel Toe-Down!

camel-toe-cup-demotivational-poster-1234343506.jpg
Wow!:clap:

That just gave me an idea for the "Chimney something or other Clusterfark Camel Toe-Down".

Use that for your drink in your entry. Simultaneous double entry!

BTW, "Look for the Jr. Model coming soon"...wrong wrong wrong :tsk:

Some more ideas for this new and improved Camel Toe-Down!

Wow!:clap:

That just gave me an idea for the "Chimney something or other Clusterfark Camel Toe-Down".

Use that for your drink in your entry. Simultaneous double entry!

This just in! Every server in the country was clogged by a mad rush for orders! Reuters reports fans of Robin Williams and Nathan Lane are behind the melee...

I'm a little confused on the first rule.

It clearly says it has to be a steak, but then ambiguously requests for it to be beef.
Does this mean, that being beef is actually a requirement, or it is just preferred?

It clearly says it has to be a steak, but then ambiguously requests for it to be beef.
Does this mean, that being beef is actually a requirement, or it is just preferred?
My understanding though the discussions is beef is required.

1. You must cook a steak (beef steak only, please)

Beef steak only doesn't sound ambiguous to me.

It means pork steaks and any other steaks that are not steaks made out of beef are prohibited.

Wait...steaks????? I think something is wrong with your keyboard again, biggie..because I am not switching from my cake recipe!!!

And another question from me:
Does the steak have to be directly on the grate, or can I use a cast iron skillet between the steak and grate in order to more evenly cook the steak?

Back