OFFICAL What are you cooking for SuperBowl Thread

2 or 3 batches of wings with different finishing sauces or glaze, a big plate of burnt ends and a good size batch of MOINKS. Rotel-velveeta queso dip and guacamole on the sides.
Oh yeah, and some Texas Red I had stashed in the freezer from a prior cook along with skillet cornbread.

I don't know yet but I just bought 4 trays of wings at Wallyworld....usually seel for @10 dollars going for @ $7......WINGS IT IS!!!!!!! Got to throw some Hillshire sausage on also....it's the LAW at my house!!

Last edited:
Spachocked Chicken on the Lower Grate, some ABTS above and maybe a Chuckie if I can find a good deal in KC. Was originally thinking a packer but I will hold off on that for an upcoming house warming/bar stocking party

I am going to attempt comp style thighs with pig shots as an appetizer, I got the shots down no problem, the thighs on the other hand.....

I'm gonna attempt to make some wings and a couple racks of ribs on the 22.5 Weber i got for free. i figure for the first time out i should make something i want and if i fail i won't be out to much cash.

Rotisserie Ravens.......I figure if the Niners are good enough to take out my beloved Packers, they're good enough for me to root for! Probably some tomahawk ribeyes and ABTs too.....

Back