GAB Space Assignments.

Thanks Clay. Looks like we are sandwiched between the HoDeDo's and Big Creek BBQ. Should be a big party!!

Yea, I saw that. I think I might have to walk over that way night or 2. Plowboys are a spot down from me so I get to see the new gear. Its my first contest of the year so I'm ready to go.

I think you are right by the Reverend? At least you won't have far for the shots!!!

Spot 367 next to Plowboys and across from Ulcer Acres, could get interesting.

You will be in the same space for both the Open and Invitational.

The Pickin' Porkers are in space 357....stop in and say hello! It's a long drive from North Carolina......whew....16 hrs......

Thanks for the heads up, Clay.

366 - Right across from Early Bird BBQ (344) - AHA TORO!!!

I'll be there Thursday night so I can get both trailers in. We are bringing the camper and Pig Rig.

Wish we could have had 326 next to Hodedo's, Mokan, and Big Creek. Damnit, Andy.

We're in 722 and 723 or something like that. Waaaay in the back, near the exit! lol!

We jsut called and the assignments for people who are doing just the open are not posted yet.

Sorry! the above should say the Invitational only spots are not posted yet. OOPS!
Blame Paydabill for the erroneous post above:)

Well, if any of you Open only teams need a bartender Friday night (that's code for - Dude can I hang out and crash in your area?), let me know. I think the lake is going to be a wee bit chilly Memorial Day weekend.

Thought about trying to do the open, but have too many scheduling conflicts.:sad:

OK guys I know i am going to catch some chit for this but I can't find my space. :confused: I am #199 and I can't find it anywhere. I found #200 but no 199. If anyone finds that space please let me know.:oops:

Well, if any of you Open only teams need a bartender Friday night (that's code for - Dude can I hang out and crash in your area?), let me know. I think the lake is going to be a wee bit chilly Memorial Day weekend.

This isn't going to be another one of those, "I'll come help you.", and then you pull out at the last minute, kind of deals... is it? :cool:

Been there. Done that. :wink:

OK guys I know i am going to catch some chit for this but I can't find my space. :confused: I am #199 and I can't find it anywhere. I found #200 but no 199. If anyone finds that space please let me know.:oops:

Look for the Kid's Q area. :tongue:

Back