On the Hunt for Kingsford Comp Briquettes: Bothell/Woodinville Area Brethren Help

MS2SB

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
All I'm able to find in the stores around me right now is Blue Bag. Any Brethren in the Woodinville/Bothell area know where I might be able to find a couple bags of Kingsford Comp or other quality hardwood briquettes?

Home depot in Tumwater had a couple bags when I was last there but that was two weeks ago. I'll keep my eye out for some

I don't recall seeing Stubbs around, but that's most likely because I haven't been looking for it. Maybe I'll swing by the local Home Depot and see if they have any lying around.

Comp.

I picked up mine at Costco in Kirkland. Never can guarantee that it's still in stock, you know Costco!!

Thanks Wetsmoke, I'll run down there today, only 5 minutes or so down the road from me.

And the hunt is over. Had several bags at the Safeway down the street. Who'd ha e thunk it.

+1 for Safeway. They have it all year. Not big bags but you can find it as a last resort. Home Depot now carries Royal Oak so keep am eye on that.

Back