PRON teaser... Pig Candy

Looks good to me. I've got to try some pig candy, I mean, what could possibly make bacon better than brown sugar. Think I'll have some for lunch tomorrow.

The pics and the name speak for themselves. That stuff is good! I made 3 pounds for a small get together before Christmas - no leftovers!

Hey, how about I come over and show you my tricks on the camera and YOU smoke meat for me? Looks good enough to eat!!!!

Deal.

I'm thinking I could grow to like this pig candy stuff.

you guys are too kind. Didn't realize that the pig candy would lead to violence... wife and I have been fighting each other off since yesterday... only 2 small pieces left. Guess who's waking up early tomorrow?:twisted:

This UDS is addictive... actually dreamt about what my fatties would like this weekend. Wife says i've spent more time with the UDS these past few weeks than I have with her:shock: (not true!).

@kickassbbq: better idea= you make the Q and take pics... I'll let you know if the pics do the Q justice!:-D

@bigdog: 1lb bacon + 1cup dark brown sugar + 2tsp cayenne = zingy pig candy.

Cal, best take care of your bride first. then win her heart oven again with you're ciooking skills. Then, it will be great.

Here ya go!!!!
pigcandy5.JPG

I'm getting the drools from looking at that pix and Kickass's pix.

Looks good, I was wondering about the cayenne, how'd you like that little bite in the back of your through after the sweet porkiness.

Ahhh, I have to make some... Soon.:mrgreen:

You mean the new Greer mod?
You got that right. :wink:

you guys are too kind. Didn't realize that the pig candy would lead to violence... wife and I have been fighting each other off since yesterday... only 2 small pieces left. Guess who's waking up early tomorrow?:twisted:

This UDS is addictive... actually dreamt about what my fatties would like this weekend. Wife says i've spent more time with the UDS these past few weeks than I have with her:shock: (not true!).

@kickassbbq: better idea= you make the Q and take pics... I'll let you know if the pics do the Q justice!:-D

@bigdog: 1lb bacon + 1cup dark brown sugar + 2tsp cayenne = zingy pig candy.

Good deal, got to have that sweet/hot thingie going. :icon_cool
Looks good, I was wondering about the cayenne, how'd you like that little bite in the back of your through after the sweet porkiness.

Ahhh, I have to make some... Soon.:mrgreen:

That's why I call mine: "Slow Burn." Not hot at all at first, but comes on strong at the end. :icon_cool

@kickassbbq: well... the pics look good... but how do I know they taste as good as they look? Might have to send me some for verification:mrgreen:

Is it snowing there like it is here?

If not, I'll just bring them on down fer ya.

Back