Anybody know anything - Browning ceramic from BassPro

i was at basspro not long ago and saw one. i played with it a little and it seemed like poor quality. i'd suggest a kamado joe or something similar

i was at basspro not long ago and saw one. i played with it a little and it seemed like poor quality. i'd suggest a kamado joe or something similar

Thanks. Our closest BassPro is in Orlando, about 1-1/2 hours away and we are making the trip tomorrow for other stuff. I was just doing a little advance scouting and saw this thing. Gotta say I'm not very impressed.

So, had a nice day w/ my 2 sons and drove down to BassPro to put my hands on this thing: IMHO KRAP! On a positive note, got a really nice leather Bianchi holster for my Taurus PT145 concealed carry and had a great Brazillian steak house lunch!

So, had a nice day w/ my 2 sons and drove down to BassPro to put my hands on this thing: IMHO KRAP! On a positive note, got a really nice leather Bianchi holster for my Taurus PT145 concealed carry and had a great Brazillian steak house lunch!

Learned something and got a nice lunch all in the same day. Not too shabby.:biggrin1:

Back