Trailer nearly ready for pickup

Very nice, Ford.
That is a sweet rig and know you'll be very proud of it when all is done.
Nice going.

Ford, that trailer looks great. I am sure you will fill many happy bellies from it. Congrats!

Nice rig Ford. Are you coming to Nelsonville in October? I'll start working on space for it.

Nice rig Ford. Are you coming to Nelsonville in October? I'll start working on space for it.
Won't know until I finalize my vending schedule. It's a maybe. The trailer ends up being about the same size as the old one with the ramp door down and the awning out. On this one the ramp door is on the side. Its 29'10" with the vending window closed and width with awning is the same.

Tomorrow, tomorrow. It's only a day away. Should be sitting in my driveway tomorrow at this time. I sure hope there's no last minute problems.

Wow, nicely done Ford. Cant wait to see it this summer.

Scott

Tomorrow, tomorrow. It's only a day away. Should be sitting in my driveway tomorrow at this time. I sure hope there's no last minute problems.

You sound like the night before Christmas :biggrin:

I cannot wait either, Ford!

Brilliant idea on the frontage twist!! When the day arrives that we get a trailor I'll remember that as we put out some big cash last year for space.

Hey, Ford - some of us are living vicariously through you! Is that rig "home" yet??? :)

It's home. And did I mention it's BIG! It's in the parking pad off my driveway and I could drive straight in and just swing it back. Can't believe it was that easy. But there may not be room to back it out with the snow banks. I may have to get my neoghbor's John Deere to swing it out so I can hook up. Won't be a problem once the snow banks are gone.

Now the real work starts. Building counters, installing sinks, smokers and everything else. Still have to order a fridge and freezer, steam table and new sinks.

I should be pretty busy for the next few weeks.

It's home. And did I mention it's BIG! It's in the parking pad off my driveway and I could drive straight in and just swing it back. Can't believe it was that easy. But there may not be room to back it out with the snow banks. I may have to get my neoghbor's John Deere to swing it out so I can hook up. Won't be a problem once the snow banks are gone.

Now the real work starts. Building counters, installing sinks, smokers and everything else. Still have to order a fridge and freezer, steam table and new sinks.

I should be pretty busy for the next few weeks.

And just think Ford, we got it done a week ahead of time for you. I hope you enjoy it sir! I'll be looking for you at some events this year.

What, no pics of the new baby yet???? Figured we would have some by now.... :rolleyes:
Just the ones I already posted. It's going to be a mess until everything is installed. Work starts in earnest Monday although I'll be doing drawings and getting materials thsi weekend around the races.

Please remember to show some work in progress.. we like pics, but if you forget, I understand as I do that a lot lately.... :rolleyes: It looks good so far, can't wait to see it in action....

A few more shots

image_078.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Front - Battery with DC power panel in the trcuk box. And look at the grea job my neighbor did with his John Deere clearing a spot to park it.

image_080.jpg.w300h225.jpg

You can clearly see the side stage door plus the 10' awning. All black is way cool.

image_081.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Close up of stage door. Not the brackets right near the top to attach the legs. James has some great ideas on this stuff.

image_083.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Back vending window, side door and the 15' awning. All the water connections and water heater are here. Dump for grey tank on the other side.

Probably won't have inside pictures until sometime next week. Need to get power out to it and a few other things. FYI I have a charger for the nattery that plugs in and can charge whenever we're hooked up to shore power. So if I sit for 10 days at a fair no problem.

Back